Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday, January 18, 2009




It's snowing again! Really beautiful but it's been extremely cold...nothing like walking from the parking lot at -10F. At least the cars have been starting in the morning.

We lost our cat of sixteen years ... she will be missed...

Back to skating ... my spiral sequence is feeling better - I finally found a good spot to plant my arms...really, really, really frustrated with my loop jump progress. (I feel like I'm in the one step back part of the learning curve...)

Only a little progress with Tanja's socks... loosing Saskia threw me for a loop ...but unfortunately without the accessory jump :)
....ooooo.... Heidi's yarn is here..... I can't wait to get the gauging done and start...

1 comment:

  1. awww, I'm so sorry about your kitty - though I *know* she'll stay with you in your thoughts from here on out.

    gotta love those skating learning curves...ride it out, progress is around the corner ;)

    ReplyDelete